Terms Of Participation
1. MEMBERSHIP TERMS
You are purchasing access to The Ideas Workshop - either as an Annual Subscription or for a fixed term 12 Months of Access (non renewing).
This entitles you to access all course classes, content, materials, downloads, tools and The Ideas Workshop Community for the duration of your membership.
If you choose the Annual Subscription option your subscription will renew in 12 months time and your payment details will be re-charged at the same rate.
If you choose the 12 Month access (non renewing) option - then after 12 Months your access to all course classes, content, materials, downloads, tools and The Ideas Workshop Community will cease, unless you renew your membership by placing a new order. The price for renewing your membership - should you wish to do so - is not guaranteed to be offered at the current discounted rate.
The Split Pay option allows you to spread the payment over 2 monthly instalments, but will not renew in 12 months time.
Any plan other than the annual subscription is not guaranteed to be offered at the same price in future.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
Annual Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time - using the self-serve billing portal (details of which are provided inside The Ideas Workshop). Upon cancellation subscribers will retain access to The Ideas Workshop for the remainder of their subscription term.
3. REFUND POLICY
You may request a full refund of The Ideas Workshop within 14 days of your initial purchase date.
Upon a completed refund, your membership will be cancelled, and you will lose access to The Ideas Workshop, all lessons, tools and The Ideas Workshop community immediately.
All refunds are discretionary. If you watch or access a majority of the training materials, we reserve the right to deny any refund request. Our lenient refund policy is designed to give people a chance to see if the training is a good fit for them. Stealing the material is not covered in this policy. Upon purchase you agree to allow our software to track your access to the course materials.
For Split pay or recurring billing, the refund guarantee is only available from the first 14 days of your membership. You will be re-billed automatically in accordance with your plan. Any missed payments will result in cancelation of your membership and the revocation of access to all lessons, tools and community with immediate effect.
No refunds will be given after 14 days from the date of initial purchase.
If you request a refund, you will not be able to re-join at this discounted rate.
Refunds must be requested by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org - or through the self-serve billings portal - details of which are provided in your confirmation email, and inside the Ideas Workshop Help Resources.
After requesting a refund - please allow 4 days for your refund to be processed, and 7 days to receive your refunded funds to your original payment method.
Succesful refund requests will be confirmed via email.
Should you have any issues or problems with your refund request, you may email email@example.com for assistance.
4. HELP AND SUPPORT
Support is offered for The Ideas Workshop via The Ideas Workshop Community website, the Ideas Workshop Helpdesk (ticketing) system - and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require support at any time - you will use these designated support channels to request assistance.
5. THE IDEAS WORKSHOP COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT
The Ideas Workshop Community is for…
1. Posting questions you have related to the course materials.
2. Publishing helpful tips and advice that will help the group grow.
3. Helping other members.
4. Questions or comments you have related to Ideas, Design, Print on Demand or the Art Licensing Business.
5. Asking for feedback on designs or input from fellow students.
The group is not for…
1. Getting private (one on one) help or input from Michael Essek or any of the team.
2. Posting self-promotional content. If there’s something that you think the group would find helpful, but you have a financial involvement in it, please send an email to email@example.com before publishing it.
3. Discussions unrelated to The Ideas Workshop.
Membership of The Ideas Workshop remains solely at the discretion of Michael Essek and team - and students may be removed if violating the terms and spirit of The Ideas Workshop Community.
No guarantee is offered in regards to The Ideas Workshop Community and the feedback or input that students can expect. Students are not required to participate in the Community.
6. PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Ideas Workshop students.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Students and of Michael Essek and team.
THUS, YOU AGREE:
- Not to infringe any Students or Michael Essek's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights relating to The Ideas Workshop.
- That any Confidential Information shared by Students or any representative of Michael Essek is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the student who discloses it.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Students.
- That all materials and information provided to you inside The Ideas Workshop are confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to Michael Essek, and may only be used by you as authorized by Michael Essek.
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but Michael Essek is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, Michael and/or the other students will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- That while you are free to discuss your personal results from The Ideas Workshop, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other students in the strictest of confidence.
- If a chargeback is filed for any course payment, your account will be permanently closed. You will also lose present and future access to all Michael Essek products.
7. EMAIL UPDATES
As part of your subscription to The Ideas Workshop - you agree to receive email communications from Michael Essek and team regarding the course, it's contents and related updates. You also agree to receive occasional marketing communications for products or services related to The Ideas Workshop.
8. COURSE CONTENT
The Ideas Workshop education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counselling tailored to any individual.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available inside The Ideas Workshop, or designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Michael Essek, or a designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
Michael Essek and team disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Michael Essek shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.